AMI Clinic Site Terms and Conditions
This page contains information regarding terms and conditions for the use of AMI Clinic’s website and associated digital platforms.
Information about AMI Clinic and Relevant Terms
This website and all other associated digital platforms are provided and operated by AMI Clinic (Alternative Medicine Incorporated Limited)
References to “website”, “site”, “sites” means the AMI Clinic’swebsite and associated digital platforms, and all products and servicesassociated with the sitesand terms which a part of are or can be accessed via this site.
Accessing our sites
Access to and use of the AMI Clinic’ssitesare permitted and licensed subject to the terms and conditions set out below. We reserve the right to withdraw or amend these terms and conditions, including any service we provide, without notice at any time. It is your responsibility to regularly check and to ensure compliance with these terms as they are legally binding on you. AMI Clinic will not be liable if for any reason our sitesare unavailable at any time or for any period.
From time to time, AMI Clinic may restrict access to some parts of our sites, or our entire sites. Your access to and use of sites may be terminated without prior notice.
Intended for users 18 years of age and older
AMI Clinicsitesare intended for use by individuals 18 years of age or older. Users under the age of 18 should get the assistance of a parent or legal guardian to use these sites.
You agree that you will not:
- Upload or transmit any communications or content of any type that may infringe or violate any rights of any party
- Use thesesites for any purpose in violation of local, national or international laws
- Use these sites as a means to distribute advertising or other unsolicited material to any third party
- Use thesesites to post or transmit material that is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, threatening, harassing, abusive, slanderous, hateful or embarrassing to any other person or entity
- Attempt to disable, "hack" or otherwise interfere with the proper functioning of thesesites
If you use blogging features or otherwise post information to thesitesyou give AMI Clinic the irrevocable right to reproduce, distribute, publish, display, edit, modify, create derivative works from and otherwise use your submission for marketing purposes, in any form, and on any media.
If you use blogging features or otherwise post information to the sites, you agree that you will not:
- Post material that infringes on the rights of any third party, including intellectual property, privacy or publicity rights
- Post material that is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, threatening, harassing, abusive, slanderous, hateful or embarrassing to any other person or entity as determined by AMI Clinic in its sole discretion
- Impersonate another person including but not limited to a spouse, child or sibling
- Allow another person to use your credentials for posting or viewing comments
- Post the same note more than once or "spam"
AMI Clinic reserves the right (but is not obligated) to do any or all of the following:
- Terminate a user's access to the sites
- Edit or delete any communications posted regardless of whether such communications violate these standards.
Thesesitesare protected by copyright. They are published by AMI Clinic and may not be reproduced other than when downloaded and viewed on a single device for private use only. It is not to be otherwise reproduced or transmitted or made available on a network without the prior written consent of AMI Clinic. All other rights reserved.
Legal notice and disclaimer:
- AMI Clinic provides a variety of health services which can be accessed through thesesites. By accessing any part of the sites, or by submitting data online to us (AMI Clinic), you accept this legal notice in full and agree to comply and remain bound by these Terms. If you do disagree or do not accept compliance with these legal terms in full, you must leave the site/s, immediately and must not submit any data to us online.
- We, AMI Clinic, may review and change this legal notice at any time by updating this web page. You should check the sites from time to time to review the current legal notice, because it is binding on you. Certain parts of this legal notice may be superseded at any time by expressly designated legal notices or terms.
- Unless otherwise specified, the materials on thesesites are directed solely at those who wish to view it. AMI Clinic makes no representation that any information, product or service referred to in the materials on thesesitesare appropriate for use, or available. Those who choose to access thesesites from other locations are responsible for compliance with local laws if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
- Thesesitesare for information purposes only. AMI Clinic has used reasonable care and skill in compiling the content of thesesites but makes no warranty as to the accuracy or applicability of any information on thesesites and cannot accept liability for any errors or omissions.
- From time to time you may see information or references to medical or health information and services. Information contained on thesesitesare for information purposes only and is no substitute for proper medical diagnosis and or treatment. You should consult your doctor if you have any questions or concerns relating to your health.
- AMI Clinic shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damage that may arise from the use of thesesitesor any of the information contained in any of the materials on thesesites.
- Material appearing on thesesitesmay include advertising including material submitted by parties other than AMI Clinic ("third parties"). Thesesitesalso provide links to other sites operated by third parties. It is the responsibility of the third parties to ensure that such material and such sites comply with all relevant laws and regulations, both within the UK and elsewhere. To the full extent permissible by law, AMI Clinic disclaims all responsibility for any error, omission or inaccuracy in such material or any failure to comply with the relevant laws or regulations.
- AMI Clinic expressly excludes all conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity, all liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with thesites or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of our sites, any sites linked to it and any materials posted on it, including, without limitation any liability for loss of income or revenue; loss of business; loss of profits or contracts; loss of anticipated savings; loss of data; loss of goodwill; wasted management or office time; and for any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable.
- These terms and conditions, together with those incorporated or referred to herein constitute the entire agreement between us relating to the subject matter hereof and supersede any prior understandings or agreements (whether oral or written) regarding the subject matter.
- This notice and disclaimer is governed by and construed in accordance with English Law. If any part of this notice and disclaimer is deemed unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable then that part will be deemed severable from the whole and will not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining parts.
If you have any questions regarding this site, our operations or products and services then please contact us at:
17 Ampthill Road